All-Star Games Details• All Star Game Day Instructions - Tentative Instructions. Final instructions will be emailed out to confirmed All Stars.
• The All-Star games will take place at Berliner Park at Fields #10-13 after the Opening Ceremonies on Thursday July 27th. The game times are 5:30PM (8u and 10u) and 7:00PM (12u).
• The purpose of these games is to give the girls a chance to meet and play with girls from different states and other teams. They will find out that these girls are not “the enemy” but rather just other girls that have the same interests as they do. Perhaps they will even play in college together!
• Because the tournament has over 100 teams, coaches of each team can nominate up to 4 players. First nominees will be placed first, then second nominees and so on. If your player is selected and is not able to play, you will not replace that player with another nominee from your team. That position goes back into the pool of applicants to be awarded. We realize that will be difficult for the travel ball coaches to select, but we only have limited fields. We feel you know your players better than we do, and wanted it to be fair to every team.
• Each All-Star team will consist of a maximum of 12 players - 3 pitchers, 2 catchers, 1 first baseman, 1 second baseman, 1 shortstop, 1 3rd baseman and 3 outfielders. Each pitcher will pitch approximately 2-3 innings, each catcher will catch approximately half the game, and each other position will play the entire game. All players will bat unless they choose not to. Nominees should apply to one of the above positions and will not switch positions during the game.
• The cost for each player involved in the All-Star games will be $40 and includes an All Star t-shirt. Please do not send in any money with the nominations. Nominations will only be accepted by filling out the form below by July 6th. The accepted nominees will be notified by July 13th and will have until July 20th to accept their nominations and pay their fee, or decline the nomination. The nominees that were not accepted will also be notified by July 13th. Those nominees will be placed on the waiting list and invited to participate as positions become available after July 20th. We think it will be fun for the girls to get to know and play with girls from some of the other teams in the tournament. Again we hope that this event makes the All Sanctioned World Series event more memorable for the girls. Click on the links below for more details.