All Star Game Registration After July 24th Deadline
Congratulations on being selected to the All Star Game!
Here are some instructions for game day. Good luck and have fun!
- When you get to the fields, please check in at player registration to pick up your packet and your team jersey. Player registration will open at 4:30pm at Fields #10-13.
- 5:30pm All Stars, please be checked in, wearing your jersey and in your dugout by 5:00pm to meet your teammates and warm up. 7:00pm All Stars, please be checked in, wearing your jersey and in the outfield (beyond the temporary fences) of your assigned field on the foul line of your dugout by 6:30pm.
- It is the players' responsibility to get warmed up. We will provide practice balls. There will be no warm ups on the field. Please go to the outfield beyond the home run fences to warm up. You will be able to identify your teammates by jersey color. Pitchers find catchers and other positions match up to throw. We also recommend soft toss to get warmed up. Show your initiative, teamwork and leadership by getting yourself and your teammates warmed up as necessary.
- All Star coaches will be given lineups and will meet you in your dugout 10 minutes before your game start time. Please be warmed up and ready to go by this time.
- The purpose of these games is to display your skills and play with the best athletes in the tournament. Winning the game is irrelevant. Players will not be allowed to switch positions. Batting order will remain the same. Pitchers can chose if they want to bat or not. For pitchers and catchers, if there are 2 of you on a team, you will alternate playing every inning.